The I Association encourages you to become a dues-paying member. As a member, you support I Association activities scheduled throughout the year. You’ll be eligible to take advantage of discounts, special access to private events, and more. Read more below about the perks of being a part of the I Association.
I Association dues are now 80 percent tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Annual membership cost is $30 and life membership is $500. Letterwinners 60 years of age and older can purchase a Senior Life membership for $275 and access all of the perks of being a life member of the IUAA.
We hope you’ll become a new member today or renew your membership.
Lifelong friends, plus perks! Membership in the I Association is a way to reconnect and maintain contact with friends old and new. It’s also a way to give back to IU. You’ll receive a membership card, discounts, and invitations to special events.
- 25-year, 50-year, and team reunions
- Annual summer golf outing
- Football tailgate luncheons*
- Complimentary football tickets to eligible reunion participants
- Special pricing for season tickets to football
- Clevenger Award Ceremony
- Grotke Award Ceremony
- Athletic ticket priority points
- Receptions around the U.S.
- Reduced fee at the IU Golf Course
- Merchandise available online. (A percentage of your purchase benefits your I Association.)
- Part of your membership goes toward May and December graduation receptions and a keepsake gift for our student athletes.
*Membership card required