Northern Italy’s fabled Lake District beckons with its sublime landscapes of glacial waters, soaring Alpine peaks, and bijou towns on this weeklong getaway.
- Revel in a private boat tour of Lake Como
- Enjoy a special viewing of Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper in Milan
- Follow the “walk of silence”—a meditative pathway around San Giulio Island
- Hear an enriching lecture by Como’s resident art historian
- Explore the stunning 18th-century Villa del Balbianello and gardens in the renowned lake town of Bellagio
Take the next step with us—check out the official trip brochure. It includes the complete itinerary and booking information.
Trip Name: Village Life Around the Italian Lakes
Date: Sept. 11–19, 2021
Tour Operator: Gohagan
Price: From $3,895 per person, based on double occupancy