Explore the vast and picturesque landscape of the 49th state during a 10-night cruise with fellow Big Ten alumni.
- Hear an engaging talk by legendary sportscaster Verne Lundquist
- Admire the totem poles in Ketchikan—once known as the salmon capital of the world
- Walk the lush trails of Tongass National Forest
- Hike Mendenhall Glacier in Juneau
- Go whale watching near Icy Strait Point
Take the next step with us—check out the official trip brochure. It includes the complete itinerary and booking information.
Trip Name: Big Ten Conference Cruise: Alaska
Date: June 17–27, 2022
Tour Operator: Go Next
Price: From $3,849 per person, based on double occupancy. Airfare included.