From shimmering lakes and rolling countryside to mighty castles and ancient abbeys, northern England and Wales’ acclaimed scenery and historic gems await you on this 11-night journey.
- Roam the ruins of Fountains Abbey, just north of Leeds
- Explore the formidable castles, Conwy and Caernarfon, in Wales
- Appreciate a special demonstration of Welsh folk music
- Sip and savor the delights of a traditional afternoon tea
- See Snowdonia National Park by rail
Take the next step with us—check out the official trip brochure. It includes the complete itinerary and booking information.
Trip Name: Heart of Britain
Date: Sept. 15–27, 2022
Tour Operator: AHI
Price: From $5,095 per person, based on double occupancy. Airfare not included.