Immerse yourself in Baltic and Scandinavian culture as you visit a host of countries, including Denmark, Germany, Poland, and Russia on this 10-night odyssey.
- Feast your eyes on the iconic Little Mermaid statue in Copenhagen
- Visit the Berlin Wall Memorial
- Uncover the history of Gdynia at the Emigration and Polish Naval museums
- Take a kayak down the tranquil Minija River in Klaipėda
- Stroll the streets of Riga, a vibrant metropolis that’s commonly referred to as the “Paris of the East”
- Browse the collections—from Egyptian mummies to masterpieces by Picasso—at the State Hermitage Museum in St. Petersburg
Take the next step with us—check out the official trip brochure. It includes the complete itinerary and booking information.
Trip Name: Northern Realms: Baltics and Scandinavia
Date: Aug. 7–17, 2022
Tour Operator: Go Next
Price: From $3,999 per person, based on double occupancy. Airfare included.