Entries will be judged using a five-point scale on the following criteria:
Floats and Cars
- Theme: The organization(s) incorporation of the Homecoming theme.
- Participation: All organization members displaying the theme.
- Creativity: Use of imagination or original ideas in relation to the theme.
- Presentation: The appeal of the entry to spectators and judges.
- Construction: The attention to detail, quality, and use of movable parts.
- Name Display: The organization’s name prominently displayed in an original way.
Walking and Musical Entries
In addition to theme, participation, creativity, and presentation, Walking and Musical entries will be judged on the following criteria:
- Dress/Costumes: Wardrobe relates to the theme.
- Choreography: Success of synchronized or organized movements.