We have a deal
We promise to do our part if you do yours. Here’s what you can expect from your panel experience ... :
- We are looking for candid feedback and ideas from all types of IU alumni and friends.
- The panel is for market research purposes. It is not a solicitation for money or membership, although we may sometimes ask you about related campaigns.
- We can’t promise the organization will act on everything you recommend, but we can promise we’ll listen to you and share your concerns.
- Your demographic data (including email and mail address) will never be sold, rented, or given away to an outside entity.
- Your feedback will remain confidential to IU, and comments will be reported in the aggregate only. If the marketing department wants to use a verbatim quote in promotional materials, it will generically cite the quote (e.g., your geographical location or graduation year) or contact you for permission to use your full name.
- You should expect to get a survey invitation about six times per year.
- Our surveys will typically be short in duration, and you will usually have up to two weeks to respond. You don’t have to respond to every survey, although we hope you’ll try to do so as often as you can. Robust response rates generally lead to greater precision.
- We do not pay panelists for their opinions, but we will send you occasional tokens of our thanks and include your name in random prize drawings.
- We reserve the right to remove panelists who do not participate or who knowingly provide inaccurate or inattentive responses.
- You are part of a group that gets to weigh in on concepts that may not be ready for public consumption. We trust that you will never share logos, taglines, concepts, survey questions, or other ideas outside the IU family.
- You have the right to leave the panel at any time for any reason. We simply ask that you let us know if you are no longer interested in participating.
- You can contact us anytime at email@example.com or 812-856-9077.
- Your feedback is important and will make IU stronger!