The IU Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, and Others Alumni Association is an active and vibrant organization of IU alumni and friends that serves to improve the quality of life for LGBTQ+ students, faculty, staff, and alumni of IU on all eight campuses. Here’s just a sample of the many things the LGBTQ+ Alumni Association does:
- Sponsor educational activities;
- Provide information on activities and events of interest to the IU LGBTQ+ community;
- Provide networking and social opportunities;
- Award academic and emergency scholarships to students;
- Award grants to deserving students and student organizations;
- Provide mentoring and support programs for IU students;
- Advocate LGBTQ+ issues to the IU administration;
- Assist the LGBTQ+ Culture Center in Bloomington; and
- Keep members of our community informed of issues that affect us all
Questions? Suggestions? Email our board members, use our online contact form, or contact LGBTQ+ Alumni Association liaison, Reuben Rifin at email@example.com.
Get together and stay informed
For more details about all our events and programs, visit our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter, or sign up for our monthly newsletter. To catch up on what you might have missed, see our newsletter archive.
Take a look below for upcoming events that you won’t want to miss.
Membership in the LGBTQ+ Alumni Association is free, and you don't have to be an IU alum.Join the LGBTQ+ Alumni Association today